1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels Pull Plow for Sale-New In Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JacktheBear3, Jan 23, 2006.

1. JacktheBear3

JacktheBear3 Junior Member

Hey Guys: I have a friend who is not computer savey, he asked me to put these things on eBay for him. I have available "New in the Box" Daniels Brand Pull Plow. The unit is described on the Daniels Website.

The Model available is a 80" unit that hooks up to a Class III Reciever and comes with everything to intall to your vehicle. This friend of mine purchased several of them early 2005 and has had them stored indoors and need to clear the shop out. The bulk of his business is large mall lots therefor he has only been using his Wheel Loaders with the Daniels Wing Plows.

All serious offers will be considered; the plow package is located in Cleveland, OH and can easily be shipped LTL frieght since they have never been taken out of the box. Email me if you have some interest!

Thanks

JacktheBear3

PS: I will be taking pictures of the unit in the box later this week for the eBay listing, if you want proof they are new just request a photo and I'll forward them to you.