1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels Pull Plow for sale $1500 Dayton OH - pics

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

looks but no offers. Throw out a price if you want it - worst I can do is say no.

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

need a lawn mower? ill trade ya...

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

It's tough when it's bent the way it is.

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

my first job was at a body shop. Im sure they can throw it on the rack and straighten it. Whats it worth to you if its straight?

I swear to you it works as is. I didnt even know it was bent until we took it off this spring and my driver swears he doesnt know what happened (of course).

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

no need for more mowers. We bought enough for another mowing crew next year plus our backups. Sitting on 5 extra turf tracers right now... would sell one of those if anyone wanted. (2) 52 and (3) 60" all full sized turf tracers.

7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I'm not doubting you at all. All I'm saying is get it fixed and then try to sell it. I'm well aware of employees having "no idea" how things get wrecked. Personally I would not buy it if I couldn't hook it up and see that it was right for myself. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

$1300. I want it gone.

9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

bump ttt...

10. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

If it doesnt sell in a few months Ill be interested. Just not in the budget at the moment

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

No worries. From the offers im getting, I imagine this isnt going to sell anytime soon.

12. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

How about $1200? Im taking it to get straightened and repainted next week. After that, Im sticking to $1500.

13. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

How much is involved in mounting this on a 93 Suburban? I'm interested in it and I'm just down the road from you.

14. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Mounting is easy if you can weld and connect some wires/hose fittings. The two "ears" on either side of the receiver hitch in the attached photo get welded onto your trailer hitch frame. Those ears hold the two lift bars on the blade. The lift cylinder slides in your 2" receiver and has quick connects for the hydraulic hoses that go to the pump mounted under your truck/bed somewhere close. The Pump has a wire that goes to the batter and an up/down switch in the cab. Seems more complicated than it is. If you can weld, no problem. If you want, I can have my guy in Bellefountaine install it for you at your cost.

2011-11-11 15.18.27.jpg

15. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

its the 'make me any offer' bump.

16. rscritch

rscritch Junior Member

17. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Ryan, I replied to your email. the 2nd one has my contact info. call me with any questions.

18. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Once I see how much driveway work I will have I might be in contact. Just need to find a way to run it with my spreader on. hmmm. Im interested in pics once you get it straightened and painted.

19. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Not going to put the money into it. If you want it as is, make me an offer. Simplest way to get the blade flat again is to cut off the passenger side box end, place it flush on the floor and weld it back on. Body shop said its a couple hundred to straighten it and Im not putting money into something thats likely just going to sit.

20. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

I sent you a pm. Looking foward to to hear from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.