1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels pull plow (CT)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JFon101231, Sep 16, 2015.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I bought this last year from a member (see here) and its been sitting untouched since then. Was told by the member it was fully operational, but I never got around to hooking it up last year or even bench testing it. I got a new truck and I am no longer going to be plowing except a few family members, so its time to move it out. I paid over $1000 for it, but willing to let go for $900 cash. It does have a slight 'tweak' or roll to it, but still appears to contact ground flat. The ends/boxes of the wings are also splayed outwards - appears it was done on purpose rather than incidental damage maybe to make wider to catch more trailoff?

Please PM me if interested.

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Some pics, admittedly not the greatest...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Plow is sold.