1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels or Snowman Pull Plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chs1993, Jan 28, 2012.

1. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I'd like to buy a pull plow, Ive been looking at the daniels or snowman pull plow and am torn. Dealer support in my area sucks for both so thats a lost cause choosing by that, 1 dealer has poor service, the other has a 40% mark up on all there parts and service. Im leaning towards the daniels because I trust the name and the setup looks strong. Any one have any experience/ bad experience with these brands?

2. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Neither,Ebling is the best if you can get one in your parts.

3. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

My vote is for Snowman, I have two. I have a few friends with Daniels, they are a cheaper alternative. Eblings are awesome if you can justify the cost.

4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have a Daniels and love it best money spent. I can not speak about the others. I purchased my factory direct because I have no dealer locally and for 2 years now now a single problem

5. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

How much has it help with efficiency? What type of jobs do you find your self using it on the most residentials, small comm, ect?

6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I never owned one but made one for my ATV and did the trip design like snowman Think trip one be less stress on the plow and the truck compare to the fix mount plow
    If I go that step be a trip design pull plow

7. grassman222

grassman222 Junior Member

i own a 8" snowman pull plow . I bought the one that is spreader compatible.

I bought the snowman because it had the trip action.

Ebling is probably better but alittle bit more than what i paid for the snowman.

The sales/parts people have been very nice and very helpful. I called multiple times just asking questions and they were very nice and answered my questions with no problems.

Hope this helps. Thumbs Up