1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniells pullplow

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by skferreri, Aug 22, 2011.

1. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

Made up mind and im going with a 7 daniells pulplow. I got a price from my local guy of 3,200 installed. Wondering if that seems a little high, any thoughts??

2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Holy Cow. I bought mine factory direct for 2000.00 and paid 250.00 freight and installed my self in 2 hrs time. I purchased my 1 year ago

3. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

You can do much better than that, just get one direct from Daniels. You will save quite a bit and they look very simple to install, no need to pay someone to do it for you.

4. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Real back blades are made in Michigan :D

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I agree X. :nod:

However 3200 is quite pricey for a daniels. I got my 14 foot ebling for just under 6K and I installed it. The same dealer I got my ebling from had daniels blades for 1500 new. Plus installation I'm sure, but its still a lot cheaper than 3200.

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where did you get yours in Mich.? Looking to get a 8' for my truck.

7. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I believe the Ebling Blades are made in Michigan, The Daniels are made in Illinois up around Ohare Airport. Last year the 8ft Daniels Pull from the Factory was running about 2200.00

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Is there a trick to ordering from the factory or just call and go that way? On there web page it directs you to a place in Grand Rapids. I emailed them for a price idea and didn't hear anything back and that was about a week ago. If its a easy as calling the factory and going about it that way, then that's what i will do.

9. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

When I did it I emails them for info and a Rep returned my email and called and I had the the Unit being shipped a week later. I was given the option of picking up or have unit shipped from Illinois (Northern Chicago area) Accually in Barrington Ill. I dont see anything in Grand Rapids Mi

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011