1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniel Box Blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by diggerman, Apr 24, 2001.

1. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

I just saw the first ad for the new Daniels box blade looks interesting,has individual triping edge sections. http://www.danielsplows.com

2. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Protech sues Avalanche

I just read an article about pro-tech sueing avalanche snowpushers over stealing the same idea. I guess avalanche sent a rep to the pro-tech plant to see their pushers, get a video and literature. then it said they copied their copyright infrigment. At the end of the article it said that they were also investigating other sno-pushers. I think all the others ones out there are in somewayu going to stop production, like avalanche since they violate pro-tech copyright. Daniels might be next who knows. Just wanted to say that.

Bryan

3. SLC1

SLC1 Senior Member

I really like the metal trip edge design, The only thing I dont like about my Pro-Tech is that it doesnt scrape down to the pavement so I would definitly take a look at the Daniels, Looks like a good idea to me Just my two cents

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Where did you read that article Bryan? Just curious.

~Chuck

5. snow

I read it in Hard Hat news.

Bryan

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I saw it too in the hard hat news they also show a new gote led strob light that does not need a power supply in the last issue.

7. snow

Cat320- AW Direct has been selling those ones for a while. I think they're the same ones the post office trucks use.
    here's the link to them:
    <a href="http://www.awdirect.com//catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID3041-184745-50094289&itemid=9717&secid=68&linkon=category&linkid=433">self contained strobes</a>

Bryan