1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

danials pull plow backblade rear plow still new!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Apr 6, 2008.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i am selling one on my 7.6 Daniels pull plows. its the same as the one in the pic but has the pump separate so it can be mounted in a tool box. than you just run your hydraulic lines to it. this plow comes with everything to put on your truck. it can be mounted on any truck. all you have to do is weld 2 little tabs to your reese hitch (included). and put the wires in and your good to go! the hydraulic ram plugs in you hitch. this setup was new this year! used 6 times! still looks new! 2400.00 OBO Jason 616-446-1777

will get pics of it up soon. here is one like it (pumps mounted different in pic though)

my western mvp for ebay pics 012.jpg