1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dang Road Hogs!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

Helped a friend move fields this afternoon after work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Brand new tractor, under 15hrs on it.
    [​IMG]
    I'll get some better shots in the day sometime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Random pictures of my truck while I was waiting for them to open the field. The field was at the end of a 1/4 mile or so lane so they had to open before I could park.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Bigfoot Brent

Bigfoot Brent Senior Member

Nice harvest pictures. What model is the combine and tractor?. Asking because my inlaws have a 9760 Deere.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Tractor is an 8330 iirc. I didn't check the combine. I'll probably see it again tomarrow and I'll look then and hopefully get some non-blurry pictures.

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics . better get that picking done soon before it snows

8. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

nice pics. i would say the combine is either a 9600 or 9610. most likely a 9600. were running a 9750 and 9760 on the farm right now. nice pics. ill have to post some of mine sometime

9. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Correct is it most likely a 9600 maximizer, we just got our 3 9870's this fall, had 9860's the last two years...

10. lawfires

lawfires Junior Member

What a waste putting hours on a new tractor pulling an auger cart. I can't imagine depreciating a brand new tractor with such wasted hours unless I had absoluely nothing else to pull the auger cart with.

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Their other tractors are busy and either to small or to large to do it. Thats the only open tractor they had and its the right size.

So your saying pulling the grain cart is a waste of time and isn't an important part in harvest?

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

better than it sitting

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That was my next thought. At least they are using it for something rather then a nice shed decoration.

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

you mean like JD? :D he buys tractors for a conversation piece

15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

JD's New Tractor Museum (on a large neon sign by the road). Come and take a gander for yourself. And bring coffee and donuts to share.

16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

wtf???????????????

17. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Those look all too familier lol. Nice shot of dan's truck in that one pic... your's is good too lol.

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'll have more pics in a minute, just got back from being out there again. And my truck's mudiness got worse. I burried it today pulling a trailer across some really wet ground.

19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Few more from today when it was actually light out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Waiting on the semi....again.
    [​IMG]

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic