1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dang plowguys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by selser420, Jan 30, 2005.

1. selser420

selser420 Member

So I get back to the yard after plowing 28 of the last 32 hours last weekend. Had a smooth run, no breakdowns, no damages or F-ups. I start scrapping my car off and.......son of a......some one backed into it and smashed the trunk lid in.....far!!!!! We share a yard with 2 other co's one of which is the propety owners co. His guys usually do the lot around the building with their loaders when they return from pushing. I figure if they bumped it with one of those it would hardly be noticable to the driver. They did miss the taillights and fenders completely but wrecked the trunk lid and cracked the bumper cover. Picked one up for $40 with all the trim etc....just gotta get it painted white. Sucks having a good run and returning to a hit car!! Maybe the guy will be cool and pay me for the lid and paint??
  2. Oh wow, that kinda sucks. At least they only the trunk, but that's not really the point I guess. It seems that you should be able to get them to pay for the paint at least. Glad to hear everything else went ok though.