1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dana 60 rear axle

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowboy22, Jan 2, 2010.

1. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

I have a dana 60 rear axle out of a dodge truck for sale. Will fit trucks all the way up to 1993, in a dodge that i know of. May fit newer ones to i don't know because i took it out of a 1984 w250 that had 80,000 orginal miles on it. Has a 3:54 gear ratio w/limited slip. I will try to get some pictures of it . I will also have the complete front diff to go with it. I changed the truck to a 1 ton with a dana 70 dually axle with a 4:10 rear end so i no longer need it. Also have a ford dana 70 with 4:10 rear end complete that i rebuilt with all new hardware but would not work on my application. You can email me at crabtree_landscaping29@hotmail.com.