1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dana 44 axle housing (dodge)fs/ft SE Mich

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I have a frt dana 44 axle knuckle to knuckle(with decent ball joints from what I can tell) has 3.55 gears no axle shafts, and it still has the yoke for the drive shaft.

It came out of a 98 ram 1500, it sat out side the the surface is rusty but the inside is perfect from what I can tell, as I just took the diff cover off.

I bought it for some parts, and this is whats left.

$150 OBO or will listen to trades Looking for a inexpensive tool box for the garage the type with pull out drawers

Pick up at my house Clinton township,Mi 48038), bring a truck or trailer it is sitting in the bed of my truck right now

Can take pictures if needed, I will answer all questions to the best of my knowledge

2. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

Please send more info to Jeremy, my brother is looking for same thing but can't get registered to plow site. Looking to upgrade his 5.9L grand Cherokee. His email is jbunce@msl-Indy.com. You might just have it sold. Thanks!
  3. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

Email sent Thanks