1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

damn truck...

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jomofo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Finally arrived!

Sure took long enough - when I picked it up the dealer showed the the tag form 5/14 when I ordered the damn thing... So here it is:

[​IMG]

Only thing they blew it on was the vinyl floor... Seems they have a hard time getting the 2500's and 3500's with that option.

Got the lifetime warrenty on it, and have a 9'2" Boss Power-V XT waiting to be installed... Now all we need is some snow... Bettin' I'm gonna get some.

Later guys! :drinkup:

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice truck. after that long of a wait id tell them to keep the damn thing and put the money towards something else. theres a guy near me running the 9.2 VXT on a red mega cab. the thing is nuts looking

3. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Its Muddy already YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. gkm

gkm Senior Member

very nice!:drinkup:

5. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

GREAT LOOKING TRUCK :nod:BEST OF LUCK WITH IT :drinkup:AND DONT FORGET TO TAKE THE TURNS A LITTLE WIDER COME PLOWING SEASON ;)

6. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Hey - thanks guys.... yeah, the mud gets on there quick where I live - that pic was just after one trip. I'll have to take another pic now that it rained all weekend... Looks like a two-tone paint job at this point.

I'll be takin' those turns real gentle like... Can't wait for the snow... The mountains across the valley from my house had the first real good dusting after being socked in all weekend and the range behind that one is completely covered again. It was 38 at the house this morning... Just another couple of weeks I'm betting.