1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daily snow falls

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bolts Indus., Jan 15, 2004.

1. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Please post previous days snowfall amounts on this post as it will help other posters in predicting. Please include direction of storm travel.
  2. xlr8

xlr8 Senior Member

Here in north west Ct. we recieved a wopping 3/4 of an inch.
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

We have you beat xlr8, in southwest Michigan, we got 1" blowing every direction.:D
  4. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Just north of Philly we got just under 2", and up to a whole 3". Of course, that was only in my back yard. The wind must've carried it away.:(
  5. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Good idea for a topic.
  6. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

In Shelton we got around 3 to maybe 4". It was a nice easy snow to plow. Timing was bad for me. It made late for work because it did not stop until 8. I supposed to be at work by 7. Came in at 10, fortunately I have an understanding boss
  7. thomasjkt

thomasjkt Member

Central Pa close to 11" of fluff
  8. foyboy41

foyboy41 Member

snow amounts

where i live in brick we got about 4 inches but where i do most of my plowing in west long branch about 40 minutes north they got about 8 inches it was nice easy plowing and the weatherman said just the opposite was going to happen go figure.........
  9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

6 inches or so in fairfield county ct
  10. Bolts Indus.

11. chris08087

chris08087 Junior Member
    from NJ

I got 2" in Tuckerton NJ
  12. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

We got 8" yesterday morning by noon and this past evening we just got another 3" so we got a total of like 11 inches. It's been a great storm plowing. I still gotta go out and cleanup after school and late tonight. :D
  13. JMR

JMR Senior Member

1/4" of RAIN. YUK. It's January. Let it Snow !!!!!!!!
  14. Bolts Indus.

Please post snowfalls for Jan.17th