1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dab-Nabbit!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by deereequipment, Dec 20, 2010.

1. deereequipment

deereequipment Member

for you folks that haven't had the snow yet.........
    You might have a big Christmas gift!

They are talking about snow Friday night through Christmas day.

I hope you are satisfied now!

2. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

I will be happy if it gets here. As long as I can make some dough, let it snow, let it snow, let is snow.

3. deereequipment

deereequipment Member

half of mine are pay as they go, the other half are pay whether it snows or not.
    So I'd rather not see it. I'd feel bad making my guys work on Christmas day!

4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

I'm ready to see some... Prolly just gonna end up spreading a lil salt though...

5. deereequipment

deereequipment Member

half of mine are pay as they go, the other half are pay whether it snows or not.
    So I'd rather not see it. I'd feel bad making my guys work on Christmas day!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  6. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

We had to salt on Thanksgiving and it wasn't too bad

7. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

I'll belive it when I see it. Supossed to hit here Xmas afternoon into sunday.

8. Stinson Landscp

Stinson Landscp Member

I second this

9. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

If it ends early Xmas morning it wouldn't be bad, we could get done and still enjoy the holiday...I just hope if we do get something its not an ongoing snow throughout the whole day

10. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

My 2 guys would postpone Xmas for a day for the money I pay them !!!!!!

11. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Looks like it may be a "day after" storm according to this mornings news...but what do they know....:rolleyes:

12. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

In a perfect world, we could hold off till the day after xmas. I have talked to my subs and they all agree, we will take it when we can get it.

13. 09Busa

09Busa Senior Member
    from NY

I wouldn't care if it were the day of the "second coming". I'm ready for our share of the snow. I see from the last few posts, we're all basically in the same area, so I know how you guys feel. Even London had a major snowstorm, while we've had basically nothing. LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

14. bighornjd

bighornjd Senior Member

I hope it snows all weekend - then I won't have to go through all the BS involved with Christmas and the paycheck would be a nice gift... I guess I'm a Scrooge.

15. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah let the wife take care of all the christmas crap. I would rather go make some money and forget about the headaches.

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I really dont mind we habvent had snow for christmas here in a long time. I just dont know what we are going to get every weather app and channel says somethign different. Some say nothing just cloudy others say a few inches. I personally want a good 5inches not just a couple little dustings.

17. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Wounder what it would cost to ship the truck to London...lol :rolleyes:

18. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

Fed Ex next day air!!!!

19. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

im ready for some snow

20. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

We've gotten probably 12-14" total here in maine, but we get snow, then it all washes away, get snow, all washes away:gunsfiring::dizzy: