1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

D side hedlight out... iso module?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gtmustang00, Jul 14, 2013.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

2006 f350. I noticed the other day i have a low beam headlight out on the plow on the drivers side. Other side and both high beams work fine. I hooked up to my friends plow and same thing. He hooked up to it and the lights work fine. I checked the 2 big fuses and 2 mini fuses and they are good. I have a 4 port module and i am wired for straight blade and multiplex wiring. Connectors are in great shape. No frayed wires and no "green" corrosion. Is there a way to test the isomodule?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Most good dealers can run a diagnostic test If they have the eqm.

3. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I swapped iso modules and same problem. Hmm...

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like the configuration plug is not installed correctly.

5. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Which plug? I don't remember ever having a problem with the straight blade. Maybe i did something wrong when i did the multiplex wiring. Everything else works. Turn signals, high beams, and low beam passenger side. The v plow operates as it should.

6. unhcp

7. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Yea there is none plugged in. No one told me i'd need it. Donovans didn't mention it. Do i switch it from the other spot (on the other harness), or do i have to get a new one?

8. unhcp

well you should have 1 in each harness

9. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I put the plug in the other harness and i have both low beams now.