1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cycle Country ATC Big Red Plow on Ebay

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by 87BIGRED, Nov 9, 2012.

1. 87BIGRED

87BIGRED Junior Member

2. 87BIGRED

87BIGRED Junior Member

Wow, it sold already! Somebody used the "Buy It Now" option and bought it right up. I don't think it was on there for even a full day!
  3. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

geeze for $500 somebody sure paid a pretty penny for that!

wish I had kept mine and sold it for that price.

I think I paid $150 for mine.

and sold it with the Big Red.
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

$500 ?? Wow... I could built that for a 1/3 of they paid. Worked out good for you though!
  5. kb0nly

kb0nly Junior Member
    from MN

That plow is here now in MN, yep i bought it. Was doing some google searching when i came across this post on this site.

$500 seems like a lot but the last two i saw on CL were $400 and $450 and they were missing brackets and rusted up pretty badly. This one is in really nice working shape and has all the original parts.

I could have built one too, but i wanted one of these originals to compare and duplicate. I have patterned the brackets and made three sets already after receiving the plow today, those bracket sets are spoken for and sold at $60 a set. Thats $180 profit in one afternoon. Paid for the shipping on the plow.

The next step is to fire up the tubing bender and duplicate the mounting frame, i figure i can sell a few of them as well as universals that you can weld whatever you want for a plow mount on the front.

These ATC plows are rare, if you got one for $150 i will buy every one you can get at that price and pay you $200 and sell them for $400 here! LOL