1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cvs who's the winner this year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grnstripes, Sep 17, 2014.

1. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

Been doing the local cvs for a few years
    Merritt says they don't have the contract back
    Any idea who ended up with them this year

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Cvs hasn't made a decision yet, Merit still might get them. Ferrandino got the land contract, so we'll see. Merit was great last year.

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I am also wanting to know this. We'd been working with Cherry Logistics on them.

4. Plow 4 U

Plow 4 U Junior Member
    from NE WI

Cherry Logistics told me they would probably find out next week, I hope they keep them. Ferrandino can pound sand

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Ferrandino lol.... don't plan on getting paid then.

I'd only consider them if Merit had them. Likely will be Ferrandino or USM... so not likely we'll do any in the foreseeable future.

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

No one plowing CVS wins. Only the National wins.

7. condo plow

condo plow Senior Member
    from chicago

No thanks whom ever wins this contract good luck....have a pry bar ready for when you wanna get paid

8. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Leave it to the rookies... Can't believe guys are still chasing this crap..

9. lilweeds

Cvs through Merit was top notch last year. Pay rate was great and 15-30 day turnaround.

10. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Next June the forum will be loaded with "I got stiffed by Nationals". Lol

11. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

I worked for Merit for 3 years doing Rite Aids was previous Lipinski. Had to give them a little push once in a while but got paid and was paid in right order. This year I had a major issue with them. I told them in Jan. snow needed to be pushed back with loader in one lot and hauled from another. Never got clearance I gave them a price as they requested and told them they was going to have aplowed in parking lot unless something was done. 2 storms after I told this they gave me clearance to do so but from the price I gave 2 snows earlier. I did the service 2-18-14 and just got paid 2 weeks ago. They stop answering my emails, phone calls, and wouldn't return my calls. Finally I threaten hard and got to speak to someone. They said the problem was they couldn't get it entered in to system to pay me. I told them do the old school way of just writing me a check and I would be happy. They lost rite aids so they probably figured what the heck they would pay this guy. I got paid though only because I didn't give up.

12. Dawdy Services

Dawdy Services Senior Member

I got a email from ServUrite Services, Inc. wanting a bid for CVS I don't know who they are anyone???

13. Plow 4 U

Plow 4 U Junior Member
    from NE WI

Never heard of them.

14. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

For landscaping, not snow.

15. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

So apperently merit only got pa nj and ny
    Don't know where the rest of the country ended up

16. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

And the winner is: everyone who refused to bid!

17. lilweeds

Merit didn't get PA. Ferrandino did.

18. danknight163

danknight163 Member

springwise got rite aid in queens anyone deal with them ?

19. john r

john r Senior Member
    from NJ

I did plowing for ServUrite last year. Very happy with them. Always got a call back and most the time some one answered the phone. Oh, and most importantly I got paid in good time.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  20. tbi

tbi Member
    from CNY

They have upstate as well. Just one problem they are less than half of what it should be. $5200 all inclusive on a corner lot? I don't think so.