1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cvs store contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DODGE-BOY, Nov 4, 2009.

1. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Anyone know what became of all the CVS contracts for this year? Which mgmnt co got the contracts? When?

2. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

I don't know Dodge-Boy, but I would Love to have a few of those around here. Dang things would only take 5 minutes to do plowing and another 5 salting. Sweet.

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Try Lipinski Snow Services in NJ

4. JFreak

JFreak Junior Member

a company Cherry Logistics used to have them. Don't know about now.

5. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

i dont know about everywhere else, but a couple people i know from this area hated doing the CVS"s because they dont want it done all the time:confused:

6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

There all contracted here

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  7. rmland1

rmland1 Junior Member

Cherry Logistics is the Property Manager here in Northeast Indiana

We are under contract with Cherry Logistics to plow 9 cvs's currently. But Not sure how many they manage abroad.

8. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

By who are they contracted? I heard yesterday they just signed Monday with a management company who is now sub contracting them out in Ohio.

9. JFreak

JFreak Junior Member

Make sure you get paid. I was there #1 contractor for the first year they started abd am still owed several thousand. i'll never see it. There are no 2 sides to my story. I was one of many that didn't get paid. I should of known too because after I got paid the first time the next check was a negotiation. :dizzy:

10. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Thats what they make lawsuits for if your the man in the right :cool:

11. JFreak

JFreak Junior Member

Lawsuits are not so cut and dry. I just considered it a lesson learned. Just trying to educate the next guy.

12. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Cherry Logistics does not have CVS in ohio anymore

13. rmland1

rmland1 Junior Member

We did these contracts last year. Cherry always paid on time and in full. But if you have had problems i would defiantly consider litigation.

14. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Ok, so for the third time since I started this thread, WHO does have them in Ohio. I don't want them, just checking out a story I heard from a buddy of mine. Everyone says that SOMEONE has them but won't say who they think it is.

15. lilweeds

Did you try Lipinski Snow Services in NJ. They may have them.

16. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

If I knew I would tell you but alls I do know is Cherry Logistics dosnt have them anymore.

17. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

i didnt think the aholes had them in OH too, but what do i know... if they do, look at another account to work for and laugh at the guys doing the CVSs for peanuts:drinkup:

18. lilweeds

I'm doing CVS stores this year, and actually getting paid pretty well. I know you had bad luck with Lipinski, but they renegotiated pricing on alot of the stores, and the one storm I worked for them last year they paid right on time. I have a friend that has been working for them for years and has great success with Lipinski. They is another local company that does alot of work for them as well, so I think your problem may have been the fact that you are in NJ with them or they other middleman you were working for.

19. Ramairfreak98ss

You mean like your trucks go out in the AM, salt every account you have by 7am, all the trucks come back and by 8:30am, lipinskis calls up and informs you they want your trucks to now go back out and salt their CVSs?:yow!: what a joke.. First of all, you've probably already passed all of their accounts "cvs" stores, and second, if you can get your employees and trucks back out say for 9am... the stores are now open for 1-2hrs with slippery conditions that YOUR Liable for... im still shocked such a large company operates like this.:mad:

20. Ramairfreak98ss

rsveees... did you do them last year or just one? Im sure there are plenty of contractors on the up and up with lipinskis... they probably are less likely to kick the guys around theyve done business with for years than the new guy on their books.

PM me what theyre paying you for cvs sites after this increase, im curious. Id gladly disclose what we were paid last season through two different subcontractors and how much they should be paying and how much theyre paid per account push and salt service.