1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CVS Drugstores

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Frankensnow, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Frankensnow

Frankensnow Junior Member
    from No. VA

Just wondering if anyone knows who has the contracts to plow the CVS stores in northern Virginia (DC suburbs). I've plowed for various national/regionals who have had the contract in the past. Heard that CVS was 'self-managing' it this year.
    Anyone plowing for them?

How about BB&T Banks?

We dodged the big snow bullet on this storm. Most streets have way more salt on them than snow. Would have been nice to get a few inches of snow......

Thanks

2. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

Brickman Facillity Services has them now, I believe, at least here in central VA. Brickman local was taking care of them here FOR BFS. BFS is just another national.

Here's my thread about it from September:
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=1078681

3. Frankensnow

from No. VA

Thanks. Do you know who is doing the BB&t Banks?

4. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

I do not know. The nationals are offering 1/3 what we used to do it for. They seem to group the southern sites that get 2 to 6 events per year in with northern sites that get 50 events per year, and expect the prices to be the same. They find someone to do it, and the results usually speak for themselves (at least they did this past week).

5. Frankensnow

from No. VA

You can really tell the difference Pros<<< verses>>> snow hereder.

6. hookinembig

hookinembig Junior Member
    from US

BB&T Banks

I know that some of the BB&T Banks around central virginia are contracted through US Maintenance. They offered us a bunch of them but the prices weren't were they needed to be. Whoever has them salted them like crazy in the first storm of the season then fell off, it looked like in the last storm.