1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cutting edges in upstate NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Championized, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Championized

Championized Junior Member

Hi, guys. I have a couple of plow trucks doing municipal roads in southwestern Quebec and normally pick up my wear parts north of Montreal. Does anybody know of a distributor who handles plow and wing blades within an hour of the border (Plattsburgh, Malone)? TIA

2. oarwhat

oarwhat Senior Member

3. Championized

Thanks for the link. I'll contact them and check out their product and pricing. Have a good winter.

4. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

Im not sure who does in the Plattsburgh area, maybe charlbois? Im a little late in the convo but ill ask around

5. Championized

Thanks, TPC

6. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

Napa in Rouses Point sells a lot of fisher parts, but I'm guessing you use larger plows?

7. Championized

That's right, I'm using highway plows. I've got everything I need for the season now, but I'm still looking for next year. It seems to be a well guarded secret, though. Lol. Thanks for the reply

8. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT Senior Member
    from Vermont

If you can make it to VT Viking Cives in williston, Charlebois, Iroquois, Clark's Truck Center, J & B International, and maybe even GB Mechanical

If they can't help you they will know someone who can