1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cutting Edge

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jhakarter, Oct 13, 2008.

1. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Anyone have any places where they get there cutting edges at a good price? or do you get them straight from boss or what? If they are not from boss please post the website and how well they have held up(i dont want to buy a cheaper one and then find out it is a cheap metal or something and have it wear out super quick)
    Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Which plow? I paid 360.00 + tax at the Boss dealer last yr for the new style v plow cutting edge.

3. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

its the old style cutting edge, the one that doesnt have the wrap arounds at the end.. I am picking it up tommrrow or wedesday, but I believe I seen a rt3 sticker on it. Not sure if that means anything? Also do you know if you can put a new style cutting edge on a old style one? If you need more info let me know and ill check it out when I get it home.. Thanks

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN