1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cutris Parts interchange?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by eman5oh, Dec 26, 2009.

1. eman5oh

eman5oh Member

I have a 2000 Sno Pro 3000 and was wondering if any of the hydraulic parts are inerchangable with any of the other brands like Western or Meyer ect. Thinking solenoids, valves , rams , pump motor ect. I don't need any of these item but was wondering in a pinch if my local dealer did not have what I needed could I go to Napa get set up?

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Some of the parts are solenoid under the hood is the valves and coils are a sterling design.The rams you would have to go by the length and pin size.Any questions call 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.

3. eman5oh

eman5oh Member

Thanks for the info, you seem to know a lot about Curtis plows you work for them?

4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Yes i do in the plow engineering and tech support.

5. eman5oh

eman5oh Member

Good to know, I am really liking the plow a lot. It seems to be a very solid design and attachment and removal is super simple.

6. FoxFord

FoxFord Junior Member

difference in valves between Snow pro 2000 & 3000?

Hey amocerino,
    good to know that someone from the co. is lurking here!
    I'm running a 2000 which went down on me just as the snow started as the lift valve died.
    I was able to borrow a valve from my local distributor to get me going but its a little funky.
    Blade lifts and drops as it should but only goes side to side when on the ground.
    Any ideas?
    Been running this truck/plow combo since 2002 and this is the first major problem I've had.