1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cut sno way eis harness

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mrwolf, Nov 11, 2015.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Ok so the previous owner turned everything over in good shape, except he cut the eis harness. The left and right have identical blue, light blue, and other identical wires. Then there are two on each yellow and brown and pink and grey I believe, that are different or don't match up with the corresponding pigtail on the other side. Do I simply wire these to the other harness? A diagram or pics would be much appreciated. I am perfectly capable of soldering them etc, but would much like to avoid $275 for a new harness.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway tech site not loading I think they're doing maintenance. I get a chance I'll get you a link to the manual.

Have fun, that's an interrupted loop, left's feed rights, and more fun stuff.
  3. ResslerLawnCare

ResslerLawnCare Junior Member
    from Minot

How do you like your SnoWay Plow? I have a 26R that is placed on a 3/4 ton. I had to modify a Sub frame to make it work but I personally love the Down Pressure!

I will say that I too have problems with the EIS system. After I put it off my 1/2 ton and put it on my 3/4 ton, it has not been working. Just haven't had time to trace wiring.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707