1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Customers Calling

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Oct 26, 2001.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Well my mailer to my cutomers went out on the 1st. I have been getting steady calls, as I expected, since that time. All have renewed. Well I was away from the shop for most of the week and when I returned I found I had been bombarded with phone calls from new customers.:D Of course I am happy!!! Just hope everyone has called soon so I can start making my plans for plowing.

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

My phone does not ring. The customers all mailed back their signed contracts by October1. All that is except for one commercial, I need to re-bid because the fire marshal this week told them that areas that in the past were never cleared must now be plowed and shoveled.

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I do every contract in person. After getting the call back my wife prints out the contract. I go and meet the owner and rewalk the lot every year. This is the personalized service I like. Only reason I mail is to get a letter out when others are bidding against me. Customers appreciate effort and it comes back to you. I get Christmas presents and such from my customers. They are my neighbors and we support each other in business.

4. Armor

Armor Member

Yes, I see every customer in person too. I figure its one thing my competition probably isnt doing. With the small amount of the market I have I need to do everything I can.;)

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I try to be this way in my business year round. If a customer has a complaint or anything I go out and see them. Much easier way to handle i then over the phone. Customers will feel better with the effort.