1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Customer service??

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by Plowfixguys, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Has anyone had problems with the service from UPC (Universal Plow Controls)? I spoke with a rep from UPC about becoming a distributor. We had set up two appointments to meet in my office but no one ever showed or called. They did send a few samples out, and I appreciate that. The products seem to be of good quality, I am however questioning the service. Is this typical of this company?

Robert

2. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

3. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Wow a year! Well I guess in some respects I can understand taking a while to get an answer from an email, I mean I know I get a lot everyday so im sure they get even more, but I called and spoke with a real person! Thats what I simply don't understand, if you make an appointment, you keep it or at least call if you cant make it. If I were to do that to my customers or perspective customers I wouldn't be in business long.

4. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

Sincere Apology

Robert,

I just sent an email and will be following up with a call this afternoon. Please let me apologize for not meeting with you when scheduled. We work extremely hard to work with every customer, dealer and distrinutor on a one on one basis. If anyone needs to reach us directly, please give me a call at any time. 847-971-3849.

Steve Churak

5. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

Sincere Apology

Robert,

I just sent an email and will be following up to meet with you. Please let me apologize for not meeting with you when scheduled. We work extremely hard to work with every customer, dealer and distrinutor on a one on one basis. If anyone needs to reach us directly, please give me a call at any time. 847-971-3849.

Steve Churak

This post did not post 3 days ago when it was due to.

Now it show twice on my side and not sure why. 1/24/2010