1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Customer schedule format

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Ice-screem, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Ice-screem

Ice-screem Junior Member

I would like to know what is the best snowplowing schedule format to use. I currently write down the customer, time and date called, location, call back number, and time and date completed. Also, if an invoice is left on the premises. Any excel format or standard form available?
  2. locqus

locqus Junior Member
    from Detroit

We used to use tablets and excel sheets. We built Locqus to digitize customers and we recently got to the point I could implement it through my 2 truck operation. Great little free system that tracks customers and schedules. You can batch jobs together into a snow route as well. We usually just email invoices, I hated have one of those mobile printers in the trucks. So much clutter.
  3. andersman02

andersman02 Senior Member

We use clipxe, works fine. For a smaller business id run QuickBooks and excel. Keep a general route sheet in excel that you can print and fill out times. At the end of the month add together and Bill