1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Customer satisfaction

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Mike57, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Mike57

Mike57 Member

I just want to thank the folks at Snow Dogg for their value priced product (MD75). It fits my needs as a landlord very well. In addition Their customer support is outstanding!

Thanks Snow Dogg!
  2. npi9181

npi9181 Member

I agree the people behind the plow are great as a dealer I must say we sold red yellow and white plows in the past Buyers is the only one that stands behind the product I never could get a hold of any body that new what they were talking about for the other plows and alot of times warranty wouldn't cover things or they would say it did and turn down the claim after you are done with the job and it is gone never had a issue with buyers they go way above and beyond
  3. Mike57

Mike57 Member

It sounds like you may be a dealer? I wish you were in the Western MA area....my dealer (who was excellent) went out of business. The next closest one wouldn't even call SD to see if a repair would be covered under warranty (probably because they didn't sell me the plow)? This was in spite of the fact that i had called SD and was asked to have the dealer call if they had any questions....the dealer charged me for an issue that was , In my opinion, a warranty issue.

Great product and manufacturer...bad dealer :(
  4. Mike57

Mike57 Member

I must say it again...THANKS SNOW DOGG! I got a check yesterday reimbursing what a dealer charged me for warranty work. This act goes above and beyond what is outlined in the warranty, no fuss or paperwork, just an exemplary effort in making the customer happy. Keep up the outstanding customer support.
  5. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

Wow, thats awesome
  6. brg

brg Member
    from Maine

Good news. What was the issue with your plow?