1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Customer gifts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ryan's Snow Rem, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Ryan's Snow Rem

Ryan's Snow Rem Member
    from Montana

Just wondering who all gives customers gifts at the end of the season? If so,what do you give and how much in comparison to the amount they spend with you??

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Oh I thought this was going to be about Customers giving you gifts. I got a 25 dollar Dunkin Donut gift card with my check. I was very happy. The best gift you can give a customer is great service.

3. Ryan's Snow Rem

Ryan's Snow Rem Member
    from Montana

I agree 100% with the great service-but just thought it would be a little perk to show them their business matters. Maybe I'm off my rocker on this-but it was kind of how I was raised-to show appreciation for business. But I was just curious who else does this.

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We do end of year gifts around the holidays, baskets for larger customers, flowers for others, we also send all of our clients a survey, $10 Dunkin Donut Card for all returned.

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Send me your survey, I want a Dunkin card. :D

Great idea!

6. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry Fan, you're slightly outside of our market..........BUT if you'll sign a min 10K seasonal, and meet the CLIENT part of the deal I mentioned. I'd be happy to send you a card anyway.........I'm a nice guy like that.

7. WIPensFan

I do like Dunkin Donuts but...I'll have to buy my own. :drinkup:

8. Silentroo

Silentroo Senior Member

Heard of a competitor buying a property manger a car last year. of course she got fired.

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I give out sacks of potatoes.:laughing:

10. WIPensFan

:laughing:.........I just keep picturing that in my head...:laughing:

11. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

we also send out gift baskets for our larger customers and send a 10% discount voucher for all other full service customers.