1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

customer appreciation

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by IDOCTORTREES, Feb 24, 2008.

1. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I don't know about you guys, but I feel that corporate America has really lost touch with the small guy who made them the big guy. In the years past, I have purchased 28-30 Boss plows. You would think that corporate would keep track of who is a major contractor for specific regional areas and cater to them a little more. With the cost of the plows, replacement blades, springs, pumps, etc., you would think that you would receive some recognition for your continued loyalty to their brand. This could be a repair kit, jacket, etc. Sure makes it difficult not to wear the competitor's clothing when I return to the shop and there it is with a card asking if they can help. :salute: Wade Dooley ARBOR-MEDIC TREE SERVICE, Bozeman MT

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This is about all I can do for you!

handshake (Small).jpg

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We bought well over 30 Case tractors in 12 years and when the last batch gave us nothing but problems Case corporate would do nothing. The dealer did what they could but when 4 tractors with less then 50 hours on them break down at the same time, there's not much they can do. The JD dealer was glad to come get them and bring new JD's to replace them. Sorry, a little off topic but I know exactly what you mean. :drinkup:

4. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

Green is Great

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The colour of money, well your money anyway. LOL

6. grandview

Pink works in many ways in your country JD!

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Too bad they quit making the rasberries. It was hard to find a place to cash them. LOL

8. grandview

Any place that had a pole should work!

9. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

I think you doing just fine sir :salute:

10. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

bump. bump..

11. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

I try 2 buy from people who are looking out for me not there pocket book. The way i see it is if you cant call me by name you just dont care . I do all my bizz with lesco for summer and automotive equipment company winter

12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have a good dealing with JD in Avon lake, they always call me first when they are getting low on pallets of salt and they know that they are not going to have any in for a couple of days. I have been there number one buyer the last 3 years and it makes me feel good that they are looking out for my business. I have also done some business with AEC in the past and they are quick to get you a part if I am ever in a bind.

13. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

y dont you go 2 the one on Sperry pat is a real good guy lets me keep one of my trailer there

14. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Wade,

HCL???????:gunsfiring:

15. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

no hcl is good its corp that needs to step up :gunsfiring:

16. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

no hcl is good its corp that needs to step up :gunsfiring:

17. ECS

ECS Senior Member

I think they already thanked you by selling you a great product that is reliable, allowing you to have less down time, producing more profits in your pocket.

18. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

No I dont think so :mad:

19. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i dont think they thanked you either yet. i would go to your dealer and request the address to your regional Boss Rep. and right him a letter. I think its rediculous too that you have purchased that much equipment from boss and they havent really hooked you up with any deals or discounts here and there. does your dealer do anything for you like save you a few bucks here and there on oil, or cutting edges? i definately think you shold present this issue to boss.

20. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

no dealer has not done anything???? :gunsfiring: