1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Work Gear. Great price. :)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plow man Foster, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys if you're looking for a Good Embroider/ Screen printer These people are the ones to go to: Queensboro Embroidery
    Love that place. Just ordered some more T-shirts And fall coats from there. Then when i got to my cart they added a fleece for Free!

They dont have HUGE minimums either. I hate when they say "you need to buy either 70 coats( or other product) or Nothing."

At queensboro on your first order there is no minimum then its 4 products with the same logo after that, Which isnt bad. Especially when their T-shirts are like 3 bucks a piece!

Think i might get the guys some "Holiday" Presents From there this year..:rolleyes:

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

send one this way! :D

3. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Haha They did a good job on my Stuff you should try them! Cant tell you how long i've been looking for a company that one doesn't have High minimums.( i dont want to buy 60 Of ANYTHING!) And Does quality work at a reasonable price.

FYI: Im not a paid actor or anything,just a normal guy who does snow and landscaping. Now it doesnt Cost as much to look professional!