1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom WIng Build Completed 95% Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lodogg89, Feb 8, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Well the wings build was finished today since we are suppose to get snow 3 times in the next 5 days. Here are the pics, these things are strong as shi*, need to paint the rest, but not going to start at 9p.m. Total cost about 50 bucks. These were co built with Power Wagon, and we will be building a set for him next week as well. plow went from 7.5 to 9.5

2. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Nice job guys...if you were closer I'd buy a set from you..payup
  3. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

Great we got it done!! could't wait to see some snow!! BRRR it has been a cold week.
    now got to build some for my plow.:redbounce :drinkup:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks real good man, great job guys.
  5. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

Real nice job.

You might want to move those markers to the outside of those wings. I 'd hate to see you take something out with those.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Fantastic work. If you are plowing commercial you will cut your plowing time way down. I agree with moving or adding the markers to the outside of the wing.
  7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Well i tested the wings out friday, the worked great, had to do a little bit of modding to the rubber, but otherwise they seem great. I also have a second set of markers for the wings that will go on the outside of them
  8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Damn, looks like a job well done. Great work!:salute:
  9. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

Yep! Looks Great........

am making my NEXT!! I did alot help welding it all together. :redbounce