1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Truck Tool Boxes

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by hlntoiz, Feb 15, 2010.

1. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

A couple pics of my buddies custom tool boxes he had made for his truck. They are the steps into the cab.

I will post pics of the finished truck if he ever finishes it.

0212101616.jpg

0212101616a.jpg

0212101616.jpg

0212101616a.jpg

2. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

weres the pics of the front bumper.....That truck is ganna have more lights then a xmas tree..
    I LOVE LIGHTS!!!!!!
    Allen

3. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

haha. He does have some french in him and his wife is 100% the truck is sweet! He is doing a great job on it. I am trying to convience him to stay in business and not sell out.

4. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

i dont think he will go anywere hes got a good thing going. He has told me in the past if he did sell out he would keep the truck just to put it in the mum parade LOL
    Is his wife french?

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

LOL Yup 100% french tymusic It is a really nice truck. I would like him to drive my 6500 next winter. And maybe for you? I know I can count on him.

6. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

we are ganna need another truck next season.Im thinking one of our guys is ganna be heading south after this winter..Its to bad he is one of our best subs..
    Allen

7. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I def want to run the 6500 I am going to look for a 8611 this summer. I was thinking of setting up a spray rig on a hook?

8. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

so are you getting the hooklift?
    im ganna set up a big sprayer on the kw for next season..