1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

custom strob light bars

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by nepmgmt, Feb 8, 2008.

1. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i am looking at getting a 9m mini light bar with the take downs but i can only find them with the 4 corner strobes. i wont to have 6 just add 2 in the back. is it hard to do could i do it myself or is there someplace out there that will do it. it will be a permanent mount on the back rack. if there is no way what light bars are there with the 6 strobes in mini form and with the take downs
  2. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Not sure of what you are asking.............
  3. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

I think he is asking where to find a 9M mini light bar with two rear facing takedown/worklights. Otherwise, he is wondering how hard it would be to add the two rear facing takedowns?

Am I close?
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think he wants the rear takedowns and four strobes in the back (6 lights total). I might be wrong.
  5. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

6. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah the old J-tubes ..... its been a while since i seen those .. i think you can still find them in the ... antique shops ..... LOL
  7. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

What I think he wants is the mini with the takedowns in the front and 2 inboard strobes added in the back. NEMPGMT, if you can give me the model number on the bar and if it is the hardwire model the colors of the wires, I can tell you if you can add the 2 strobes or not, and I can also give you a price.
  8. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

If you contact This guy
    He can build you anything you want. I have done business with him for multiple trucks and have always been treated as a valued customer.
  9. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

sorry i havent replyed blueline has it i wont the take downs in the front and 4 strobs in the back i will contact that guy nevref