1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom S-10 body

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Alan, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Chuck has got the last pictures of the body build I did for one of my S-10s. Right now it's sitting in the driveway with plow and spreader installed, waiting for snow.

Thanks for taking the time to put the page together, Chuck.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

looks great. i really like how the back lights came out. i just hope your not using the "bar buddy" for your budweiser while plowing.
  3. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Alan, great job! It looks good and nice LED lights, I used the same ones on my spreader. Looks like you are great at fabricating things. Now then if only it was on a full size FORD like mine;)
  4. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats on completing the project Alan! Looks great.

And thanks for snapping pics "in progress" - something I never seem to remember to do......................
  5. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Those cup holders have become standard equipment in every truck I've owned over the past 30 years. Awful handy for coffee during those long, cold nights plowing. Now that I think of it, I don't believe any of them have held a beer though