1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

custom power angle on e47

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 85F150, Jan 24, 2004.

1. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

i had pa on my pump but must have got water in it and cracked the pa block....so i ended up pitching it....now thinking about it i wish i would have saved it compared to the 200 - 400 dollar price of a new one....is there i way i could take a chunk of steel or aluminum and drill the proper length holes in it.....because i would rather do that then spend that much cash just for that part....and if this is possible or if someone did do it could they take some pics with measurments of the length of holes and whatnot....it would be greatly appreciated....thank so much......

p.s. with all this snow lately in michigan it is driving my nuts to have to get out of the truck and manually do it....i have went through three pins already...payup
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

3 pins ? i havent broke one yet and i should of oh well i keep and extra set
  3. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

just the pins to keep the balde straight or put it at an angle...can't seem to find a solid enough one that is small enough to fit......

come one someone with pics..pleazzzzzzzzzz