1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Plow Seat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Nice&Green, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Nice&Green

Nice&Green Junior Member

Is there such a thing? like something with extra cushion and support and heat and massage?

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Well if you had leather you could have a heated seat, but your just asking to fall asleep while at the wheel so I wouldn't want anything that massages.

3. Nice&Green

Nice&Green Junior Member

More looking for something more supportive and one that sits up a little higher! Its my 2nd year and last year plowing gave extreme sciatica

4. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Go to a good auto seat shop in your area. Let them know what you want. I have taken in older trucks and had them re do older seats to what I wanted. Like above-no heat for me!

5. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

Two double shot starbucks mochas in the can. And a couple of bananas. You'll be fine.wesport

6. ksmowerman

ksmowerman Junior Member
    from Kansas

pohouse, you aren't suggesting he use the bananas in aiding in him sitting up higher, are you?

7. coyote

coyote Member
    from montana

I agree. Take a break and walk around for a few minutes. Keeps my sciatica to a minimum.

8. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

I have some issues with my back as well. either get one of those pillows with the lumbar support or take an old pool noodle and cut it down and stick that behind your lower back. works for me.

9. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

I use too just take My wallet out of my back pocket and throw it in the glove box , no back pain after that on those 12 to 20 hour days .
    Bandit

10. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

Noticed that crooked wallet thing too. Too bad they don't make credit cards out of thinner plastic.

11. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

:laughing::laughing:

12. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Same here cant drive with that thing