1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Plow Controls..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ATV Plow King, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Does anybody have any pics or idea/info about custom plow controls for your,
    Plow,Spreader,Strobe/lights ect..
    if you do any insight and pics would be helpful
    Thanks

-Bill

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

i would but ................i gave HER the summer off to warm up and clean the house up

3. ATV Plow King

Can you explain what you have/how you did it

4. J & B Lawncare

J & B Lawncare Member

I agree. I would love to see some custom controls. I used a few differant makes and cannot see using them in the future. I envision a arm rest with a control pod at the natural hand position. Joystick control for the blade and to the right switches for the lights ( extra back up, warning rear and front, headlights) air horns and salter. Also a switch to cut off the am/fm radio speakers to talk on the company radios. I know I want alot but it is the way I want it.

J & B

5. ATV Plow King

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING :dizzy::yow!::dizzy:

:drinkup:

6. J & B Lawncare

J & B Lawncare Member

Soon starting

At this time we have not yet had a plow set up mounted. As it is a company truck I not sure which brand they will go with. I want to start figuring out lenth and reach for placement of thing. When I get it going in the right direction I get pictures.

J & B