1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Lighting, Headache Racks, and Bumpers Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DeereFarmer, Dec 25, 2006.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Seeing that we have covered just about every other type of pictures that we can find, I figured why not toss this one up. I am looking at customizing my truck a little probably this spring. So, let's see some pics of custom lights that you have added to you truck. Maybe something cool that you have done with big rig lights such as Panelites. Not really looking for lightbar pics, but if you have some cool ones post them. Maybe some pics of custom headache racks with intergrated lights? Pics of custom rear bumpers with built in lights?
  2. Kosty

Kosty Member

yea I'm hoping to do the same next year. strobes, custom neons, custom molded back up lights and some custom interior work. if it ever snows. ill post pics later of my current set up
  3. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Here you go, Had to build it to go around our slogan.

Custom Backrack.jpg
  4. jersey250

jersey250 Member

I have a custom headache rack that has 8 oval led trailer lights and 6 led clearence lights frenched into the sides, will get some pics asap
  5. DeereFarmer

That is exactly what I am looking to do. Can't wait to see the pics!
  6. DeereFarmer

Bump! Let's get some pics up guys. I know you guys have some great rides.
  7. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

not a custom headache rack but ill still show it

Picture 073.jpg
  8. DeereFarmer

I like the mini lightbars Dodgetruckman. If I ever get one I'll go the same route as you. It is nice to have the extra work lights.
  9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I just bought 6 whelen TIR3 light heads and a controller. Im sure ill need more but this will start me off well. my thoughts were 2 in the grille, one on each of the front of the side mirrors :)dizzy: ) and 2 in the back somewhere. ill post up when i get them in and on the truck.

Im already anxious and i just ordered them today :redbounce
  10. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Custom rear bumper

I found this great custom-made rear bumper in a junkyard for $100,.. made out of ¾" aluminum, with 4 recessed 55w water-proof marine deck lights, for a total of 220w of back-up light. This has been the best plowing feature I have added to my truck,.. since most of my plowing is at night. :waving:

Bumper with lights on (Custom).JPG
  11. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Nice find.:D Jersey250 please get some pics up, I'd love to see it.:nod:
  12. long0

long0 Senior Member

Headache rack and bumper with lights - Sorry, the bumper is a little covered

Pinion Peaks 3-13-06.JPG
  13. DeereFarmer

I re meber seeing that last year. I wish I found things like that in the junkyard.
  14. DeereFarmer

Jersey did you ever get some pics? I really want to see your setup. It sounds amazing.