1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom interior

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by simmons72, Sep 5, 2003.

1. simmons72

simmons72 Junior Member

I am customizing a 77 chortwide. I am having the rust cut out now and it will then be painted. My next step will be to address the interior. Does anyone know anything about options I might have regarding being able to rip out the old dash and putting in a new dash more like that in a 95 Chevy. I pretty much stuck with the classic Chevy look on the exterior with the exception of the cowl induction hood and the billet grill. I am wanting a more updated interior though. I am ion need of an entire interior. Seats, dash if possible, headliner, sound system, electric door and window components etc. I am really concentrating on the dash though as that will determine how far I can take everything else. Thanks.