1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom haedache rack

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 85 Toyota 22R, Sep 30, 2010.

1. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

I hate the look of those stupid back-racks and all the nice ones are way to damn expensive, so I decided to build my own for my f250. I made a couple more if anyone has any interest in one let me know. They are fully welded and powder coated. Only have a few left and if there is enough interest I will make a few more. These will only fit 99-present superduty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

Nice. Looks good!

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. I realy like the fact that it's powder coated. I personaly would never buy a genaric head ach rack. Custum built are allways better IMO.

4. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

How much and can you add extra lights to it?

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice job!!!!!!!!!!! looks good

6. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

How much $?

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks really good. Nice truck too btw.

8. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I think i will keep my stupid back rack.

But it does look good.

9. SE+C

SE+C Member

looks nice thinking of same thing

10. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

We were getting 300 a pop. But I just talked to my buddy that I build them with and he said he sold the last one yesterday. But like I said if there is enough of a market I will make more.

11. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

I will sell the one that is in the pics if anyone is interested, Time to get rid of the ford, sold my gooseneck so no need for it anymore.

12. mcabbage

mcabbage Junior Member
    from MA.

Keeping my stupid rack too! :)

13. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Rack looks good. I did not put verticle supports in mine cause it would create a blind spot for me no matter where I put them when I was mocking them up for mine. You can see the build of my rack in my signature. Hide those wires in the rack and it will clean it up.
    T.J.