1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Custom" Ford Truck Wheels

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DeereFarmer, Nov 12, 2006.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I have been considering maybe getting some aftermarket wheels for my F250 8 lug when I need new tires in the spring. I do not want to lift my truck, so I will probably stay with 16" rims. I want something that is nice, but not bling-bling 22s or anything like that. I want a rim that is different, but still looks like it belongs on a truck. A dream rim would be something that I can use year around and something that can hold the weight of the F250 and the trailer I pull. I am going to be putting some 285 BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs on as well. These are the rims that I have been looking at. They are made by Eagle Wheels. They seem pretty good. Any opinions or any different companies that people have used and had a good experience with? I have been looking at the 55, 57, 58, 101, 117, 128, and 186 series rims. Something along those lines. Nice, but not blingy.

http://www.eaglewheels.com/index.htm

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I like the 57's. I had a set of mickey thompson wheels on my old truck that looked similar to those.

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

The 58's look the best IMO

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I run KMC's XD Sreies in chrome year round. Affordable and have held up very nice.

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I am partial to the Mickey Thompson Classic II's..they offer them in 16, 17s etc..a 17x9 would fit nice on that truck at stock height..The new ones have a little bigger circle openings and look great in my opinion..and can be run year round!!!
    [​IMG]

but ultra wheels sells some nice truck wheels
    www.ultrawheel.com

Center line also has nice wheels a little on the expensive side though...
    www.centerlinewheels.com

6. DeereFarmer

There are so many choices! I don't know M&M, I really like the Classic II's you have on your truck. A 17x9 would look killer! Hearing that you can run them year round is good news!

7. M&M Services

from midwest

I love these wheels..they are about $150 a piece you cant go wrong there and they are awesome...Here is the newer ones with the bigger circles...I like them mine need to be polished which I will do sometime this winted since I finally got a set to throw on in the winter for plowing!!! And since you have your stock ones you could just swap them out in the winter...Let me know if you have any questions....And keep me posted on what you decide...!

http://www.jamesanders.com/f250/index.html

8. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

pro comp has some nice wheels also. Close to eagles. Look on ebay thats where i got mine cant beat the price.

9. DeereFarmer

Oh man those are sweet!!! I'm going to look around until probably the spring when I need new tires and then see what I am going to want to get. Right now, those take the cake and the price is right!

10. M&M Services

from midwest

Sounds good First Time Out seems we are on the same page LOL...I think those wheels would look killer on your truck and you are right cant beat the price! :drinkup:

11. DeereFarmer

They would look great. They would stand out well against the dark blue of the truck. I know they look good on your for sure!:drinkup: :drinkup:

12. M&M Services

from midwest

Thank you for the compliment...I miss them on my truck now that I have the stockers on it :cry:

13. DeereFarmer

Haha... I am just glad that I don't have steel ones. My stock ones look nice to me compared to some that I have seen. They are a decent wheel, but I just want something different.

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I know this post is a month old but I have these for sale if you haven't found anything yet.

2005 11.jpg

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

One last shot :)

2005 22.jpg

16. DeereFarmer

This thread is only a week old since the last post lol, but anyways what are you looking to get for them. I don't really have any big money laying around just yet, but I am interested. What size and brand are they? Tires included as well? Your truck looks stock so they should work. PM me if you don't want the world to know the price.