1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom fertilizer or trades truck body

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Strongmd, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Strongmd

Strongmd Member

See youtube.com link for video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtPflZLp3w

Custom fabricated 8’ body with toolboxes. Was designed and used as a lawn fertilizer truck body but it really has unlimited uses and would work well for anyone in the trades, etc. We took the 8’ bed off of a 2004 ford f-350 pickup truck in order to install it. Included: flatbed body, 3 large toolboxes, flip down gates, & pintle plate/hitch. I bought the boxes this past summer and had the body fabricated & installed at the same time. The body has roughly 5 months of light use. The 3 boxes together cost roughly $1,400 and I have another $2,500 into the body & installation. I know it should go on another similar truck very easily. May or may not be a little extra work for a slightly different truck. It can be seen in person anytime and is located 20 minutes north of boston. I'd like to get $3,000, but I'll take the best offer I get over the next week or so. I’ll get it off my truck, you get it on your truck or pay my guy to get it on.

Feel free to call or email with questions or if you have trouble getting youtube link to work. Thanks!

Matt
    978 475 0003

2. Strongmd

Strongmd Member

Update: i've decided i'm selling the truck too. Haven't decided on price yet, make me an offer.