1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Boss Plows!?!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Knockah22, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Just saw this video and I have to say its one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile. Factory customized plows! Can't wait to see them mounted on trucks!

2. jimv

jimv Senior Member

thats cool
  3. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Hmm, I wondered about visibility to other drives, but some reflective tape covers that, but how well will that hold I wonder.. Either way, it's a good idea and I like what TheBOSS is trying to do!
  4. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

That's a cool idea. I'm sure it will catch on.
  5. zak406

zak406 Junior Member

Its a great idea until they charge you an extra thousand for a plow with graphics on it haha.
  6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the sharp teeth decal one in the video. I also wonder about it holding up to gravel, sand, ect.
  7. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

probably cheaper to have a vinyl guy cut you new ones every year
  8. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

^^^^^ this^^^^
  9. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

marketing options (company info and logo) would probably be a little more justified to the consumer then these funny looking effects. I'm not sure how many companies other then owner operators would spend a few extra hundred dollars (my assumption on numbers) on decals from factory. I doubt this will take off, personally.
  10. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

IMHO most of those look un professional... ik looks dont have anything to do with the quality of the service, but that is how people are...