1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom back rack with arrowstik traffic advisor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by VBigFord20, Jun 1, 2010.

1. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

I had this on my F-150 but I sold the truck and bought a super duty and dont need it anymore. Its a custom made stainless backrack that I covered in herculiner. It has a Code 3 Arrowstik mounted to it that works fine. I have the control box that goes with the unit. The rack also has two hella work lights mounted to it that work great. Id like $425 obo for the combo.

Located in Cleveland, Oh 44133.

Does not come with the minibar or the amber strobe heads mounted on the middle bar.

I might be selling my hide-a-way strobes also, but I might use them in the new truck. If someone is intersted in a package with the rack and the hide-a-ways, Id make you a little better deal.
  2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Let me know about the strobes.
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I wish there was a 4wheelparts in New England....Good luck on the sale.
  4. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

$350obo for the rack with the arrowstik and the control unit. I'm sick of looking at all this stuff in my warehouse.