1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Back Rack w/ Mini Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edosher, Jul 19, 2004.

1. edosher

edosher Member

Custom Back Rack for a 94-02 2500 Ram. This Rack was prof. built and painted four months ago. Light bar is removable for off season use, all marine grade hardware and wiring was used. There are two mounting tabs for work lights and wiring for either work lights or alternating flashing rear lights (wig-wag controller is included). My new light bar will not fit and my loss is your gain. E Mail me for more pics or details. Thanks

2. edosher

edosher Member

Rack pics

This is the Rack Installed

rear rack.jpg
  3. edosher

edosher Member

More Rack pics

Right of Installed Rack

right rack.jpg
  4. rainair

rainair Senior Member

ya never set a price?
  5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

just curious how can you have something custom made that doesn't fit
  6. rainair

rainair Senior Member

I guess that would be the reason....hmmm just my thought
  7. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

How about a price & your location please.
  8. edosher

edosher Member

Price and location

I am asking $225 for the Rack and Lights, I can deliver within 30 miles of Braintree MA. Thanks Rainair for the response and the new Edge lightbar was 3" wider than the rack- I didn't feel like cutting this one up and painting it for it not to fit right. Do it right the first time.....
  9. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

This still available?? I am about that far away from Braintree. Let me know if it is.