1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by finnegan, Nov 12, 2000.

1. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

Does anyone run curtis plows?, how are they ? any info would help,likes dislikes.....

2. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Two of my friends are dealers for Curtis. I have never used one plowing, but have hooked them up a lot. Their mounting system is very easy, and i can hook a plow up to a truck in about 40 seconds. <a href="http://www.curtisplow.com">here's curtis plows site</a>. Curtis has no messy hydraulics under the hood, the power pack in on the a-frame. another nice feature about the curtis is a hydraulic mounting jacking, so you can set it just the right height for your vehicle. when you lift up the blade, the jack folds away. Curtis's v-box spreader is unique because its engine/hydraulic, while most spreaders have chains, the curtis uses hydraulic pumps. Hope this helps! If you want any more info, email me.

Bryan

3. Lazer

Lazer Senior Member

The guys who have them love them.