1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Wiring and Lights Sno-Pro 3000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Jan 5, 2014.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Single Plug setup from a Curtis Sno Pro 3000 Hitch 'n Run System. All works and is in good shape.

$50 for wiring. Sticker on wiring says:

1TBP51D
    REV: J
    W/O 58712
    10/06/03
    PASSED

$75 for pair of lights - original Curtis lights.

$100 for everything.

See pictures. Will ship or you can pickup.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

2. linckeil

from CT

a few more pictures

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

3. linckeil

from CT

Curtis went to a 2 plug setup in about 2006 or 2007 and do not make the single plug setup anymore.

If you damage your plow side single plug harness, you will have to replace plow side and truck side with a 2 plug setup as that is all curtis makes - BIG $$$

get this as a spare if you have a single plug system. for $50 it's real cheap insurance.

and plow lights will work on any plow. new from curtis they sell for about $300!!!

4. linckeil

from CT

no one running the single plug setup that wants a good harness for CHEAP sitting on their shelf? the minute your current harness gets damaged you'll be kicking yourself!!!!!

plow lights ready to go. original equipment curtis, but will work with any plow....

5. linckeil

from CT

Bumping up a post from last winter. Still available. Going to put on craigslist in a few weeks. Anyone here interested?

6. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Im "somewhat" interested - Mainly in the lights as mine disintegrated after 10 years of commercial plowing. I just fit some off road lights onto her last year as I only do my own driveway now and families. They work just fine for me. Maybe even brighter then the old "technology" of the OEM curtis lights. But it would be nice to have if I ever want to sell it.

I already have a spare harness but I guess a second spare wouldnt "hurt" to have. Not really gonna spend a ton of money on this stuff though so I guess shoot me your bottom dollar shipped to northern nj and we'll see if we can work something out... Send me a PM.

7. linckeil

from CT

still available. for those that are "somewhat" interested - no, i will not give it away. although for $100 i practically am....

8. linckeil

from CT

Lights sold.

Harness still available.

9. casetp

casetp Junior Member

hello...is the harness still available?