1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis wings

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by fordboy, Nov 16, 2009.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

who here thinkks curtis needs to build some wings for there plows similar to the boss and western wings? see if we cant plant a bug in there ear.

2. Black01Z

Black01Z Member
    from VT

agreed. although the plow is already 9'. I bet the people with the 7.5 n 8s would love em.payup

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

yea I just bought one of the new trip edege v plows and would love to have the scoop effect my boss had I ran last year with the wings

4. oz198

oz198 Junior Member
    from Indiana

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

yea those are just prowings, they dont even compare to the boss wings in refernce to being able to carry snow, and I dont htink they recomend putting them on a poly plow. If you have ever plowed with the boss wings you would see what I mean, I had the prowings on the last curtis straight blade I had big difference than wit out but does not have the scooping abilit that the boss wings have. I may try to build my own I have not decided yet.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

$ 350 for pro wings. Someone just smoked a big fatty and if someone pays that there dumb.

7. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

you can get them [pro wings ] 4 $189.