1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CURTIS Snow Plow (wont lift)

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by getrdunn, Dec 9, 2009.

1. getrdunn

getrdunn Junior Member

I am having some real issues with my sonw plow. I recently took it of my 05 dodge and installed it on a 96 chevy. The plow won't lift unless I change the connections at the selonoids. With that said then I lose left or right and have to press either one of those to lift. Then I'm without either one of those. The pump will run and is activated by the selonoid under the hood but it won't go up. No matter what I do or how I change the selonoid fittings around at the pump I can never get the UP lift/switch on the remote to do anything but just spin the pump. I tried another remote to rule it out and that wasn't the problem. I also ran new wires from the remote lift (red and blue) to the lift seloniod and still nothing. The pump and selonoids would have to be good or otherwise the plow wouldn't lift in any configuration. I don't think anyway. I'm lost..

Any plow guys out there???

2. getrdunn

getrdunn Junior Member

Dumb question in regards to the "Any plow guys out there" I'm sorry about that. I originally posted this question on offshoreonly.com The boat site I belong to and just did a copy - paste.

Thanks for your understanding.

3. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

4. getrdunn

getrdunn Junior Member

5. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

best of luck