1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis snopro 20000 parts !!!???

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Ziob34, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

i have a barely used garage kept for years sno pro 2000 plow its like brand new some old guy had it in his garage only problem is none of the dealers etc. stock any parts for it and i need a frame kit to mount it to my 88 F350. anyone got any ideas as to where i can get the part and what the part model # would be maybe i can find it on ebay or something. i realize the plow is about 8 years old but It is BRAND NEW never used would be stupid to throw it away.

any help would be appreciated!!!!!!
  2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

If you want to drive to Worcester Ma curtis factory plus is your best bet.
  3. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

yeah thats the only thing i can think of nobody has the part not even on e-bay
  4. stans1949

stans1949 Junior Member
    from MN

I have probly twenty cutrtis 2000 series mounts in stock still. If you want to give me a call we can figure something out.

Stans Radiator Service 320-629-6193 or 888-629-6193
    Thanks Ben
  5. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

anyone have any curtis mounts? still can't find anything
  6. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

there are some truck mounts on ebay. send the seller a message ask if they have what you need. alot of times if they are selling it new they are a dealer and obviously willing to ship.
  7. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

to the top any help? still looking for mount for 88 f350.
  8. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

been a while anyone have any updates on where to get the sno pro 2000 mount? right now we have a custom one being built and welded to the truck.